1. Privacy Position Statement
This statement applies to the personal information collected by Qantas Founders Outback Museum Pty Ltd (trading as Qantas Founders Museum) and Qantas Foundation Memorial Ltd, the parent company of Qantas Founders Museum.
- Qantas Founders Museum and Qantas Foundation Memorial Ltd supports the importance on maintaining the privacy of an individual’s personal and/or sensitive information. This extends to the collection and management of an individual’s information.
- Qantas Founders Museum and Qantas Foundation Memorial Ltd complies with Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Australian Privacy Principles of the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012.
2. Security Policy
- When purchasing from Qantas Founders Museum or donating to Qantas Foundation Memorial Ltd, the parent company of Qantas Founders Museum, card details are transmitted through a secure server using the Westpac PayWay NET Payment Gateway. Card data is not hosted by Qantas Founders Museum or Qantas Foundation Memorial Ltd after processing.
- Qantas Founders Museum and Qantas Foundation Memorial Ltd is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information we collect in relation to you is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on, sell or swap any of your personal details with anyone.
- We use this information to identify your orders, provide you with our monthly newsletter or send a hank you letter (if applicable) and to personalise your shopping experience with us.
4. How to contact us
For more information on Qantas Founders Museum policies, contact us on:
Telephone: 07 4658 3737